Friday, November 14, 2008

Magic 8

Crazy Eights!

8 Favorite TV Shows 

The Office(season 2)
Friends
How It's Made
CSI
17 Kids and Counting
John and Kate plus 8
Overhauling
makeover shows

8 Favorite Restaurants
RODIZIOS
Chipotle
Jonny Carinos
Chiles
Sonic
taco Bell 
Togos
Wendys

8 Things I Love About FallCold!!pretty leaveshot cocoaapple cidercute warm clothing!thanksgivinglots of breaks from schoolnot long before christmas

8 Things I Wish For
a job
rollerskates
a date to prom! tehe
to go to collage. now!
to have money for christmas presents
to get straight A's
changling wasnt rated R
the economy will go back to normal


8 Things I Look Forward To
thanksgiving
caroling
seeing sadie! oh and jess i guess. tehe
to haveing a job
to being a bridesmaid
going on a mission
going on a date
the rest of my life


1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe thanks nae nae. Sadie and I are a package deal whether you like it or not! haha