Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flashback to EFY!!!

EFY!! this summer i went to EFY in Santa Barbara! it was coooold!! so anyways it was a lot of fun! i made a ton of new friends. this year i did something different and went without other peoploe i knew and it turned ouyt great. it was soo cool because every other girl in our group also came alone so we bonded perfectly!

me andf two guys from my group. they were so sweet and funny!
pizzia night! was really fun but they got like noooo p[izzia. we all got like one slice! lameo!
Our dorm! haha it was fun staying up till 1 in the morning talking! my bed is the striped one!
our whole company!! yay they were incredibly awesome!
my roomie and eye! <3>

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

you're so silly and cute. love ya.

Cassy said...

So fun! I never got to go to EFY, but it looks like you had a blast!