Sunday, October 12, 2008

Field Trip!!!

Soooo... thursday i went to the aquarium on a marine biology field trip! It was a blast! I actually didn't know who was going so i had absolutly no clue who I was going to hang out with, but luckily I got to know a lot of people! It was sooooo much fun! Here are some pictures! ENJOY!


This is the only Albatross in captivity in the entire United States!  We learned about them right before the field trip.
Lunch! For the fishies!

This was cool! You could go under and watch sea life in the tide pool they recreated!


Otters!!!!!!!!!! They were sooooo cute! They all were asleep, and as they floated around they would bonk their heads on the glass but wouldn't even move! hahaha

This starfish is called the Garlic starfish, so i thought i'd take a pic in tribute to my hometown!

One of the awesome girls i got to hang out with!!

The Dori tank! tehe!

Penguins! We got to see them get fed! They were soo cute!


starfish... they were in this lab we got to see and we got to feed them as well!


Jellyfish!!!!! I waited all day for'em! you can't really see me though! haha

Haha! Kids area. It's actually really fun. I'm supposed to be a dolphin. there was a whale one too but some ten year old took it!

My teacher/chaperone. I'm glad i got to be in his group because he's smart and could answer a lot of my questions. Plus he's pretty goofy.


The demonstration of tide pools! you can stand underneath it!

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

nice pictures! Garlic starfish, represent! woot!