Saturday, January 17, 2009

The last month at a glance

So i realized that i haven't posted in quite a lot of time. And after lots of urgings by certain family members I'm back! Mostly it has been because of my hecktic holiday schedule. So here is a sort of journal of what has been going on and i have pictures to go with each event!


So mine and Jordan's culinary (aka foods) teacher is making us all cook a fish! yuck! we are scheduled to cook it next wednesday. The absolute worst part is that we have to eat it for our grade! : ( disappointing!


FINALS WEEK! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! well the next time i set foot on campus i will be headed for a U.S. history and Marine biology final! well wish me luck. but i like those classes so i'll be ok.


New years! ok so for new years eve this year my fiend Sherri and I got all dressed up and went out to Black Bear! It was so funny because all we had was $20 so we each only got an entre! haha. then we went to morgan hill for a dance! it was soooo much fun but the music was kinda lame! : ( well it was soo much seeing all my friends from san jose! it was so fun, on the way home we had martinellis! great evening!



So to raise money for the upcoming Carnegie Hall trip we (chamber) get paid to carol at parties. we caroled at least 50 times this december, just anywhere people hired us to sing at. it was really fun but pretty much during the month i felt my soul purpose was to drink water, sing and sleep. : ) lol

I LOVE MUSIC!

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I hate fish too! It's great to get in touch again!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

yay for a blog post! love all the pictures and the new countdown! awesome...